21 Dec 2007

Generous photographers

I've just got to show you these wonderful gifts to Norene and myself from the September photographers group in Menorca. The boat took a while to get up to Scotland because it had to be brought back in a friend's car. The picture is now framed and on the wall where everyone can see it.


For those who don't know what I'm talking about, the the group had a drawing of the two of us done - complete with Light Monkey and Rectangle Monkey on my houlders (anyone who has bought my DVD or been to me for tuition will know all about the Monkeys!) - and, knowing my love of boats and sailing presented me with a beautiful scale model of a Menorcan sailing fishing boat. It was very, very generous and we were both extremely moved by the gesture.


That group started a forum which anyone can join - they share photographs and all sorts of useul information.


You would certainly be made welcome.

No comments: